From The Author

Hey Readers! If you are looking for some excitement and mystery, with a little adventure, you have come to the right place! 'The Mystery of M' Series is targeted toward teen to young adults who enjoy a good mystery/adventure. Be sure to click on "Comment" and leave me a note with your thoughts. Enjoy the site!

Friday, July 12, 2013

July 12, 2013


Back in October 2012, I wrote about a time I was eating a bowl of grapes. From my exact position, I thought I had eaten all the grapes, but when I looked from a different perspective I saw that there were more grapes still in the bowl. I was reminded of this story just this week when I was enjoying another bowl of grapes. This time the bowl was wider and flatter so all the grapes were plainly visible. While I was eating I realized that this wider perspective is how God sees our lives. He has a grand, wide perspective and he can see all that goes on. Nothing falls through the cracks. On the other hand, sometimes we as humans only have a very narrow view of life. We might not see all that God is doing because of our narrow perspective. I think it is a good idea to take some time to step back and look at especially difficult situations from God’s perspective. When we do we will get a wider, more complete view of what He has for us.  

No comments: