From The Author

Hey Readers! If you are looking for some excitement and mystery, with a little adventure, you have come to the right place! 'The Mystery of M' Series is targeted toward teen to young adults who enjoy a good mystery/adventure. Be sure to click on "Comment" and leave me a note with your thoughts. Enjoy the site!

Sunday, February 17, 2013

February 17, 2013


I was reading in the book of Exodus and was struck by the fact that even after the miracle of the plagues that only touched Egypt and even after the crossing of the Red Sea, the people of Israel didn't trust God to see them through to safety. 

It is the same with us now. We have a hard time trusting God with every aspect of our lives. We think that our little situations don't warrant prayer, but the fact is that God wants us to talk to Him about all our situations, not just the big ones.

I want to remember God has a plan for my life. I look forward to what he will do!

No comments: